Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search

Where do I file a complaint?
There are several options.

If the alleged act of discrimination occurred within Saint Paul, you may file with the City of Saint Paul or the State of Minnesota, but not with both.

If the alleged discrimination occurred in an employment setting, you may also choose to file with the Equal Economic Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Please note that the EEOC has a worksharing agreement with Saint Paul, Minneapolis and the State of Minnesota. This means that if the employer meets certain criteria, your complaint will be cross-filed with the EEOC and the corresponding local office.

Human Rights

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?
2. Where do I file a complaint?
3. How long do I have to file a complaint?
4. Do I need an attorney to file a complaint?
5. Is there a fee for filing a complaint?
6. How do I file a complaint against a police officer?
7. Do I have to live in Saint Paul to file a complaint with the Human Rights Office?
8. Who should file a complaint?
9. As a Respondent (employer, owner, etc.,), how do I respond to a charge of discrimination?
10. Why should I file a complaint?
Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus