- Garbage, bottles, cans, paper and other refuse shall be placed in designated trash receptacles.
- The following conduct is not allowed on park property: fighting; offensive, abusive or obscene language, gestures or behavior; disturbing, harassing, or interfering with any park employee, another visitor, or their property; intentionally disrupting the orderly operation of the park; and/or disregarding the rights or safety of others.
- Weapons are not allowed on any park property or in any park facility.
Consumption of Alcohol
The possession and consumption of alcohol is prohibited in City parks, except as follows:
- The possession and consumption of non-intoxicating malt liquor (containing not more than 3.2 alcohol by weight) is allowed from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm and only within the designated areas of Cherokee Park, Como Park, Harriet Island Park, Highland Park, Phalen Park, and at Rice and Arlington, McMurray, and Dunning ball fields. No glass beverage containers are allowed.
- Alcohol is allowed at Midway Stadium for tailgating purposes during scheduled City events and/or during games played by the Saint Paul Saints professional Independent League baseball club. This activity coincides with Midway Stadium parking lot rules.
Additional guidelines may vary from site to site. Please contact the site for exact conduct rules. Thank you following these guidelines and for visiting one of Saint Paul's athletic facilities.