Area Rental Information
- Rental Listings - weekly - of apartments, duplexes, houses, condos, and townhouses can be found at HousingLink, each day of the week.
- Rental listings, up to date, from the local newspapers are reproduced at TwinCities and Apartments.
- Rental listings - Market rate and in a paper format and up to date is the Sunday Pioneer Press Classified Ad sections 916-922.
- These listings are organized by neighborhood and building type. (E.g., apartment bldg, duplex, townhouse, single family house)
- Rental Listings (Subsidized) These are privately owned, government-assisted rental buildings.
Rental Deposit help and first months rent assistance.
- Eligible applicants need to apply to Ramsey County Human Services (651) 266-4444, 160 East Kellogg.
- They are often busy, so do not wait until the last minute. This help is offered once in a 12-month span.
- If you have already used it, and 12 months have not elapsed, it is recommended that you contact neighborhood social service centers which may have additional sources of financial help.