Rules & Regulations
To Keep You Safe
- All ice climbing is done at your own risk. You may be injured during this activity. Training and proper equipment is recommended before ice climbing.
- By using the Park facilities, you agree to hold the City of Saint Paul, the Department of Parks and Recreation harmless from any and all injuries you may sustain.
- This area is not staffed.
- There are no on-site medical or emergency personnel. For emergencies, please call 911.
- Hours of Operation: Sunrise to Sunset.
- Use of the Parks facilities after Sunset is not permitted or recommended as there are icy areas and unstable rock formations that may not be visible in the dark.
- A permit is required to climb. Permits must be retained and in your possession at all times and must be presented upon request to authorized staff. Permits may be rescinded for any reason.
- The City has the right to prohibit ice climbing at any time it deems necessary for public safety or any other reason. Notices will be posted on the Internet and on site when site is closed.
- Please keep the grounds clean and remove any trash you create.
- Parks and Recreation Watch Hotline: (651) 646-3535. Comments or suggestions are welcome at (651) 643-3473.
- There are no restrooms.