Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search
Rooming & Boarding House License
Application Requirements

You must submit a Zoning Business Application.



This license requires inspection approvals from the Saint Paul Fire Department
(Ph: (651) 266-8989) and Zoning (Ph: (651) 266-9008).

Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus