1100 North Hamline Ave
Park Watch: 651-646-3535
In the event that you are a victim of theft from your automobile please call 291-1111 as soon as possible. Please call 911 to report a theft in progress.
It only takes a minute for thieves to steal your property from your vehicle.
Protect yourself with the following tips from the Saint Paul Police:
- Don’t leave cell phones, lap top computers, wallets, purses, loose change or any personal property in your vehicle that is unattended, even for a few minutes.
- If you must take some items of value with you, place these items in your trunk before you leave home.
- Record the serial numbers of your property, particularly stereos and their components.
- Mark your CDs with some identifiable mark, which can aid in their recovery if they are taken.
When arriving at your destination:
- Be aware of other people in the parking lot
- Lock your vehicle doors
- Don't leave anything of value in your vehicle!
Property most often stolen from vehicles:
· Gym bags
· Brief cases
· Purses / wallets
· Rings / watches
· Cameras and equipment
· Lap top computers
· Cell phones
· Compact disks
· AM/FM/CD stereos, speakers,boosters, etc.
· Car batteries (especially during winter)
· Hand tools, tool boxes, power tools
· Spare change