City of Saint Paul Business Resources
- Vendor Outreach Program (VOP)
- The City of Saint Paul Vendor Outreach Program (VOP) is a business assistance program aimed at helping woman-owned, minority-owned, and small businesses (WBE, MBE, SBE).
External Business Resources
- Ethnic Capital
- Ethnic Capital provides data and research about the dynamic power of ethnic capital in Minnesota.
- MN Department of Employment and Economic Development
- The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) is the state’s principal economic development agency. DEED offers small business advice and resources.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- JAN provides free, expert, and confidential guidance for employers and employees on workplace accommodations and disability employment issues.
- MN Department of Transportation
- The Minnesota Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT) ensures that small businesses owned by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals have equal opportunity to participate on contracts and project work administered by Mn/DOT through the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
- Metropolitan Airports Commission
- The Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC) owns and operates one of the largest systems of airports in the nation, including Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) and six general aviation airports. Visit the website to learn about business opportunities with MAC.
- Metropolitan Council
- The Metropolitan Council is the regional planning agency serving the Twin Cities seven-county metropolitan area and operates a DBE program to utilize businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals in its procurement and contracting efforts.
- Midwest Minority Supplier Development Council
- The Midwest Minority Supplier Development Council provide business development services to corporate members and certified Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) to enhance relationships and maximize business opportunities.
- U.S. Department of Commerce - Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) at the U.S. Department of Commerce is the only federal agency dedicated to advancing the establishment and growth of minority-owned firms in the United States. Through a network of minority business centers and strategic partners, MBDA works with minority entrepreneurs who wish to grow their businesses in size, scale and capacity.