Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search
Property Damage FAQs

Q:  My car was damaged by a snow plow.  What do I need to do to get it fixed?

  If you believe your car was damaged by a City of Saint Paul snow plow, please call the Street Maintenance Division at (651) 266-9700 to report the damage.  A supervisor will then review the reported damage.
You also must complete and return a Notice of Claim form as required by Minnesota statutes.  The form is available at, in person from Room 310 of the Saint Paul City Hall at 15 West Kellogg Blvd., Saint Paul, MN  55102, or by telephone request to the City Clerk's office at 651-266-8688.  Generally speaking, you will need to provide two estimates for the repairs to your vehicle and possibly photographs of the damage. 

Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus