30. Reports to the Office of Human Resources
- Appointments, whether emergency, temporary, permanent or provisional.
- Refusal or neglect by a person who has been certified to accept an appointment.
- Changes in the compensation of employees serving under the appointing officer.
- Suspension or reinstatement made by the appointing officer of any officer or employee.
- Transfer in the department or between departments as provided by these Rules.
- Every vacancy, leave of absence, resignation, or separation in the department and its cause.
- Creation or abolition of any office or place of employment in the department.
- Changes in the department organization with details for charting.
- Performance appraisal ratings of employees in the department as provided in these Rules.