The Transportation Chapter of the 2008 Comprehensive Plan will address issues and trends likely to impact the City’s systems during the coming decade. Topics will include:
- Linking land development and transportation investments
- Growth in the City’s transportation system capacity primarily through transit improvements
- Growth of non-motorized methods of transportation for mobility and health
- Completion of links within the roadway system
- Reconstruction of infrastructure to ensure public safety
- Land use restrictions under flight paths
If you have any questions, please email us or contact Christina Danico at (651) 266-6546.