Saint Paul Ballet: Ballet Tuesdays at the Landmark Center
On the second Tuesday of each month from 12-1 p.m., bring your lunch to the Landmark Center in downtown Saint Paul and enjoy performances by the Saint Paul Ballet. This Tuesday series goes through May 2017 and is free and open to the public.
Upcoming performances include:
- Jan 10, 2017 – Excerpts from the Winter Repertoire and audience participation
- Feb 14, 2017 – Excerpts from Billy, Suite for Strings and audience participation
- Mar 14, 2017 – Excerpts from Billy, Off the Base and audience participation
- Apr 11, 2017 – Excerpts from the Spring Repertoire and audience participation
- May 9, 2017 – Excerpts from Spring Showcase and audience participation
This event is supported in part by the City of Saint Paul Cultural Sales Tax Revitalization program.