Sewer Revenue Green Bond Reporting
The Sewer Revenue Green Bonds were sold in 2015. Below is the first report on project spending and environmental impacts.
City's Credit Rating and Awards
The City of Saint Paul is rated AAA by Standard & Poor's and AAA by Fitch Ratings.
- Standard and Poor's Report (General Obligation Debt) - Dated November 15, 2016
- Standard and Poor's Report (Sewer Utility Debt) - Dated October 18, 2016
- Fitch Ratings Report (General Obligation Debt) - Dated November 15, 2016
Per City Ordinance 14-30, financial institutions which participate in or desire to participate in City of Saint Paul provision of banking services for the city shall compile and provide electronically to the City Finance Department the following information: Financial Institution Disclosure Form Disclosure Form Responses
Resources and Policies
- Investment Policy Statement
- General Fund and Debt Service Fund Balance Policy
- Build America Bonds Compliance Procedure
- Internal Policy on Derivatives
- Post Issuance Compliance Policy
- 2013 Report on G.O. Debt Impact on Saint Paul Tax Base