Station 18

Engine House 18 History

Saturday In 1907, two lots were purchased at University and Saint Albans for $3500. The next year, Engine House 18 was built and occupied by Engine 18 and Ladder 9. On December 9, 1913, Station 18 was motorized. The annual report shows Station 18 companies to include Rescue Squad 2 as well as Engine 18 and Ladder 9. In 1940, Squad 2 was placed out of service.

Fire Station 18