CERT is a certification program for local small businesses, including designations for
- Small Businesses (SBE)
- Small Minority-owned businesses (MBE)
- Small Woman-owned businesses (WBE)
Certified businesses are included in the CERT database. Government and other entities then use this database when seeking contracts. It is the largest database of its kind in the state.
Several entities rely the CERT database for their small business contracting opportunities, including:
CERT Monthly Workshops
Are you a local, small business?
Are you a woman-owned, or minority-owned business?
Are you interested in local government contracting?
... then this workshop is for you!
The Central CERT Certification Program hosts monthly workshops for small business. These workshops provide resources and help for owners applying for CERT Certifications. The workshops will include:
- a brief introduction to the CERT program
- benefits of certification
- online bidding process for the CERT Collaborative Partners
Present at each workshop:
- City of Saint Paul Procurement
- City of Minneapolis Procurement
- Hennepin County Purchasing and Contract Services
- Ramsey County Procurement Department
- Saint Paul SCORE program
When: Fourth Wednesday of Each Month, 1:30 P.M. — 4:30 P.M.
Location: Rondo Community Outreach Library, 461 Dale St. N, Saint Paul, MN 55103
Please see the CERT Monthly Workshops flyer for parking information and documents required for the application.