Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
Como Zoo and Conservatory provides a balanced combination of fun and education. Its mission is to inspire our public to value the presence of living things in our lives. Como Park Zoo and Conservatory is open 365 days a year and admission is free. Guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to help care for the plants and animals.
Como Zoo was established in 1897 with the donation of three deer. Today Como has 25 animal habitats featuring orangutans, gorillas, giraffes, lions, tigers and more.
Marjorie McNeely Conservatory
The Marjorie McNeely Conservatory, formerly Como Park Conservatory, opened in November 1915 fulfilling Mr. Nussbaumer’s dream of someday adding a glass conservatory to Como Park. The Marjorie McNeely Conservatory occupies one full acre under glass, managing six indoor gardens and three outdoor gardens and annually manages 50,000 plants from 1,684 separate species.
- Plan Your Visit Hours, directions and admission.
- Education at Como Youth, family and adult programs; summer camps; school and group classes; birthday parties and more.
- Events - Como offers a variety of venue spaces for weddings, parties, and corporate meetings.
- Support Como Membership, animal sponsorships and more.
- Volunteer Experience the wonders of volunteering at Como Park. Learn how you can get involved.