Citywide Spring Cleanup
Join forces with family, friends and neighbors for the 32nd annual Citywide Spring Cleanup!
When: Saturday, April 21 | 9-11:30 am
Why: Each year, hundreds of volunteers gather across Saint Paul for the Citywide Spring Cleanup to pick up garbage that has recently become exposed due to the melting snow.
Who: Individuals and groups of all ages come together to help beautify the city of Saint Paul.
Where and How: Participating is easy! Register below, and then drop by your selected CLEANUP SITE any time between 9 and 11:30 am, on Saturday, April 21st to pick up bags, gloves and snacks and meet your neighbors and community members. Then, head out and clean up your park or neighborhood of choice.
- Como Lakeside Pavilion (1360 N Lexington Pkwy)
- Central Village Park (457 Central Ave W)
- Cherokee Park (700 Cherokee Heights Blvd)
- Frogtown Farm Park (662 N Victoria St)
- Highland Picnic Pavilion (1200 Montreal Ave)
- Midway Peace Park (Intersection of Bigelow Ln and Griggs St)
- Phalen Picnic Pavilion (1600 Phalen Dr)
- Swede Hollow Park (Intersection of Greenbrier St and Margaret St)
- Trout Brook Nature Sanctuary (1200 Jackson St)
Thank you to Andeavor for sponsoring all the donuts this year!
Bruce Vento EcoStewards Drop-in Events
We are holding drop-in events to assist in restoration of Bruce Vento Nature Sanctuary. All tools will be provided. No experience is necessary- this is a great activity for anyone who wants to get outside, explore a new park and learn about restoring our natural areas. Join us on your way home from work!
Who: Individuals or small groups of all ages
Why: Explore a new park, give back to the community, be outside and meet awesome people!
Meeting Location: Bruce Vento Nature Sanctuary (4th St E, Saint Paul 55106). CLICK HERE for a map of the meeting location. Please note the parking lot is still under construction so you may park along the road.
- Thursday, April 19 | 5:30-7:30 pm
- Saturday, April 28 | 9:00-11:00 am
- Tuesday, May 1 | 5:30-7:30 pm
- Saturday, May 12 | 9:00-11:00 am
- Thursday, May 17 | 5:30-7:30 pm
- More dates listed in the registration page below
Registration: Pre-registration is appreciated. Register here, as this will help us determine the amount of supplies we need to bring each week.