YJ01 Supervisor Hub
Summer Provider Application
The provider application has closed for the summer of 2019. Applicants were notified of the number of positions awarded by January 31st.
2019 Supervisor Manual
The Manual includes Supervisor's Expectations, Supervisor's Checklist, Performance Improvement, Payroll Procedures, Payroll, Safety & Work Related Accidents, Child Labor Laws, and Feedback and Evaluations.
School Year Hiring Paperwork
- Supervisor to complete:
- All New Youth to Complete:
- Online Intake – this is so we can determine they are eligible.
- Workforce One Info Form – this information is required by our funders.
- School Year Income Affidavit/Permission Slip – this information is also required by our funders.
- Payroll Packet — required by every Right Track worker, unless they had a YJ01 job in the summer.
- All Returning Youth to complete:
- Workplace Conduct Policy + Acknowledgement Form
- Let us know if any of their contact info has changed (e.g. new email address, home address, phone number, etc).
Adding or Dropping a Worker During the School Year
- If you need to add or drop a worker please email Dan Aliperto directly at Dan.Aliperto@ci.stpaul.mn.us.
- Payroll Packet — required by every School Year Right Track worker, unless they had a YJ01 job in the summer.
- Documents Needed for Payroll Packet (Updated 06.20.2017)
- School Year Payroll/Timecard Due Dates
- Youth Direct Deposit Form
How to Submit Timecards
- TASS Login Basics
- TASS Assigning a Backup Approver
- TASS How to Enter and Submit Timecards
- TASS How To Enter Omitted Hours
2019 Important Dates
- January 15 Provider applications are due for summer positions.
- February 4 - 7, 2019 Providers notified of # of workers for the summer.This includes submitting all of the youth’s payroll/enrollment paperwork to us correct and complete.
- February 1 2019 last day to submit payroll paperwork/fill open school year positions
- February 20 – Mandatory YJ01 Supervisor Meeting (info on hiring process, job expo,etc.)
- February 22 Job Descriptions and Provider MOUs are due
- March - April 2019 - Youth Trainings (various dates, more info coming soon)
- April 11 2019 - Career Exploration Day (formerly known as Youth Jobs Expo)
- April 24 2019 - Match Day for all jobs that have not yet been filled
- May 7, 9, 15, 18, 2019 Payroll Packet Sessions
- SESSION 1: May 7 from 2:30pm - 6:00pm at Arlington Hills Community Center
- SESSION 2: May 9 from 2:30pm - 6:00pm at North Dale Community Center
- SESSION 3: May 15 from 2:30pm - 6:00pm at El Rio Vista Community Center
- SESSION 4: May 18 from 12:00pm - 3:00pm at Rondo Library
- May 30, 2019 - Mandatory YJ01 Supervisor Training (time cards, safety. focus cards, child labor laws, best practices in youth development)
- Right Track YJ01 Discipline Policy
- Right Track YJ01 Discipline Notice
- Workplace Conduct Policy
- Internet Access and Email Policy
- Work Related Injury Procedures
- First Report of Injury
- Employees Safety Report
- Supervisors Safety Report
- Minnesota Child Labor Act
- School Year Supervisor Training PowerPoint
- Engaging in Difficult Conversations with Youth
- Matching Leadership Style and Development
- Ideas for Programming and Keeping Youth Engaged
- How to support Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Youth Resources
- Supervisor Handbook
Contact Right Track at (651) 266-6363 or RightTrack@ci.stpaul.mn.us