YJ01 Supervisor Hub
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and adapt to changes in public health guidance. At this time, we are closely reviewing the Governor’s latest executive orders to inform our short and long term program plans. We have not made any final decisions on our 2020 program but hope to provide more information soon.
Summer Provider Application
- For current YJ1 Providers please log into the Right Track Hub to access your account.
2020 Supervisor Manual
The Manual includes Supervisor's Expectations, Supervisor's Checklist, Performance Improvement, Payroll Procedures, Payroll, Safety & Work Related Accidents, Child Labor Laws, and Feedback and Evaluations.
School Year Hiring Paperwork
- Supervisor to complete:
- for each worker you want to bring on as a Right Track worker please email Dan Aliperto directly at Dan.Aliperto@ci.stpaul.mn.us.
- All New Youth to Complete:
- Youth Application – this is so we can determine they are eligible.
- Workforce One Info Form – this information is required by our funders.
- School Year Income Affidavit/Permission Slip – this information is also required by our funders.
- Payroll Packet — required by every Right Track worker, unless they had a YJ01 job in the summer.
- All Returning Youth to complete:
- Workplace Conduct Policy + Acknowledgement Form
- Let us know if any of their contact info has changed (e.g. new email address, home address, phone number, etc).
Adding or Dropping a Worker During the School Year
- If you need to add or drop a worker please email Dan Aliperto directly at Dan.Aliperto@ci.stpaul.mn.us.
- Payroll Packet — required by every School Year Right Track worker, unless they had a YJ01 job in the summer.
- Documents Needed for Payroll Packet (Updated 06.20.2017)
- School Year Payroll/Timecard Due Dates
- Youth Direct Deposit Form
How to Submit Timecards
- TASS Login Basics
- TASS Assigning a Backup Approver
- TASS How to Enter and Submit Timecards
- TASS How To Enter Omitted Hours
2020 Important Dates
- January 21 Provider applications are due for summer positions.
- February 4 - 7, 2020 Providers notified of # of workers for the summer.This includes submitting all of the youth’s payroll/enrollment paperwork to us correct and complete.
- February 1 2019 last day to submit payroll paperwork/fill open school year positions
- February 21 Job Descriptions and Provider MOUs are due
- March (TBD) – Optional YJ01 Supervisor Meeting (info on hiring process, job expo,etc.)
- March 2020 - Youth Trainings
- Wednesday, March 18 - Canceled
- Saturday, March 21 - Canceled
- Monday, March 23 - Canceled
- Tuesday, March 24 - Canceled
- Saturday, March 26 - Canceled
- Monday, March 31 - Canceled
- April 7 2020 - Career Exploration Day - Canceled
- April 30 2020 - Match Day - Canceled
- May 5, 7, 9, 13, 2020 Payroll Packet Sessions
- SESSION 1: Tuesday, May 5 @ Arlington Hills Community Center from 2:30 - 6:00pm
- SESSION 2: Thursday, May 7 @ Northdale Rec Center from 2:30 - 6:00pm
- SESSION 3: Saturday, May 9 @ Oxford Community Center from 12:00 - 3:00pm
- SESSION 4: Wednesday, May 13 @ Wellstone (room 31) from 2:30 - 6:00pm
- May 26 (1-4pm) or May 28 (9-12pm) 2020 - Mandatory YJ01 Supervisor Training (time cards, safety. focus cards, child labor laws, best practices in youth development)
- June 22 2020 Program officially starts
- July 2 Financial Literacy Fair for all YJ1 workers (Wellstone Community Center from 9:30 am - 3:00pm)
- July 6 Financial Literacy Fair for all YJ1 workers (Washington Tech High School from 9:30 am - 3:00pm)
- Right Track YJ01 Discipline Policy
- Right Track YJ01 Discipline Notice
- Workplace Conduct Policy
- Internet Access and Email Policy
- Work Related Injury Procedures
- First Report of Injury
- Employees Safety Report
- Supervisors Safety Report
- Minnesota Child Labor Act
- School Year Supervisor Training PowerPoint
- Engaging in Difficult Conversations with Youth
- Matching Leadership Style and Development
- Ideas for Programming and Keeping Youth Engaged
- How to support Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Youth Resources
- Supervisor Handbook
Contact Right Track at (651) 266-6363 or RightTrack@ci.stpaul.mn.us