Citywide Sewer Work
The City of Saint Paul will be working with a contractor to make necessary sewer repairs throughout the City. These projects are funded by the sewer utility. There are no assessments to property owners.
Sewer work locations and dates:
- Charles Avenue and Grotto Street – Delayed to 2021 due to other utility work in area
- Curfew Street and Franklin Avenue – September 14-25
- Etna Street and Idaho Avenue – Delayed to 2021 due to other utility work in area
- Flandrau Place and Louise Avenue – Completed
- Irvine Avenue (Lower) from Western Avenue to Pleasant Avenue (Walnut Street Steps) – September 8-16
- Mount Airy Street from Linden Street to L’Orient Street – September 8-18
- Case Avenue from Weide Street to Arcade Street – August 31 - September 4
- Alley behind Davern Park Apartments and Davern Street – August 24 - September 4
- Grand Avenue at Finn Street (in front of and near 2132 Grand Avenue) – August 31 - September 11
- Please follow all posted signs.
- Streets may be closed for sewer work.
- No Parking Signs may be posted.
- Access to driveways will be maintained.