Kellogg Boulevard Bridge Repairs
- The City of Saint Paul Bridge Division will perform necessary repairs on the westbound Kellogg Boulevard Bridge this summer.
- The existing deck is structurally sound, but these repairs are needed to maintain the longevity of the bridge and avoid costly future repairs.
- The construction schedule may require crews to work in the evening, through the night, and/or on weekends.
- The Kellogg Municipal Parking Ramp will be closed for the duration of the project - contract parkers will be relocated.
- Westbound Kellogg Boulevard will be closed between Washington Street and West 7th Street.
- Washington Street will remain open to traffic during the project.
- Westbound Kellogg Boulevard vehicles at Washington Street will be allowed to turn right onto Washington Street, or go through the Exchange Street viaduct.
Detour signs will be posted, see Detour Map