Pascal Street/Snelling Avenue Improvements
- Improvements are being made to Snelling Avenue between Shields Avenue and University Avenue and at the intersection of St. Anthony Avenue and Pascal Street.
- Included with the project are revising the existing medians, reconstructing curb ramps and sewers, relocating the traffic signal from Spruce Tree Avenue to Shields Avenue, and reconstructing the traffic signal at St. Anthony Avenue and Pascal Street.
Thursday, November 8, 2018
All lanes on Snelling Avenue from Shields Avenue to University Avenue are open.
Periodic narrowing of lanes may be required to complete signal, striping,
and sign installations.
Questions? Contact Project Inspector Tom Rooney at 651-775-3040
- Completed concrete work on Snelling Avenue.
- Installed fence on median.
- Traffic signals and pedestrian crosswalk initiators are scheduled to be installed.
- Striping and signing installation will continue.
- All work is weather-permitting.
- Please exercise caution when driving through the work zones.