Woodlawn/Jefferson Paving Phase I
Thursday, November 8, 2018
Questions? Contact Project Inspector Bill Vos at 651-755-1246
Due to weather conditions, further concrete work will take place in the spring.
- Mount Curve Boulevard was paved.
- Concrete pedestrian ramps were placed on Jefferson Avenue.
- Temporary bituminous driveways were paved on Mount Curve Boulevard.
- Temporary bituminous sidewalk patches were placed where new sidewalk has not yet been installed.
- Temporary bituminous surfacing will be replaced with concrete in the spring.
- Complete boulevard grading.
- Complete temporary bituminous sidewalk.
- Place temporary bituminous outwalks where there are no driveways.
- Hydro-mulch boulevards for the winter.
- Sod and trees will be placed in the spring.
Construction activities will disrupt traffic and parking. Please be mindful of signage.