Snelling Avenue Medians
Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Traffic will be diverted lane-to-lane as needed while crews work on grinding and striping.
- Paving was completed.
- Medians were back-filled.
- Sod was installed.
- Signing and striping to be completed.
- The City of Saint Paul Sewer Division is expected to begin work at the intersection of Snelling and Randolph Avenues on Tuesday, June 19. This work will extend south to Juno Avenue.
- Anticipated project completion date is Tuesday, July 10, weather permitting.