Wabasha Street Reconstruction
Street reconstruction includes:
- Bituminous pavement
- Boulevard trees
- Concrete curb and gutter
- Concrete outwalks and driveway aprons
- Lantern-style street lighting
- Public art
- Sewer and water main repairs as needed
- Sodded boulevards
- Storm sewer catch basins
- Full road closure
Friday, July 21, 2017
Work completed this week
- Water main work continued.
- The Wabasha Street Bridge was closed for two days for storm sewer work and to place the road base in the Water Street/Fillmore Avenue intersection.
- Utilities were relocating their facilities on the west side of Wabasha Street.
Planned construction for next week
- Water main work should be completed.
- Additional storm sewer work will be done mid-block on Wabasha Street.
- Additional road base work will be on done on Wabasha Street.
- Utilities should be done with their work on the west side of Wabasha Street.
Road construction can be disruptive — we appreciate your cooperation and patience. For your safety and that of the crews, please drive safely through work zones.