Weeds & Tall Grass


Weeds or grass that are more than eight inches high or that have gone to seed should be cut or mowed. The response and procedure is the same as for refuse or garbage (see Trash). Call the DSI - Information & Complaints Office at 651-266-8989 if you have tall grass or weed complaints.

Return to Resident Handbook