Theses are some of the issues that may be reported to the City:

You can Report an Incident using this form or contact the City's Information & Complaint line at 651-266-8989.For more information and to view more issues that may be addressed, view the Resident Handbook: Neighborhood Nuisances.

Last Edited: February 17, 2021