Street Light or Traffic Signal

Street Lights

The City of Saint Paul does not maintain alley lights, please call Xcel Energy at (800) 960-6235 to report problems with alley lights.

Have you seen a street light within Saint Paul’s City limits that’s burned out or not working correctly? Report it online.

Traffic Signals

Have you seen a traffic signal within Saint Paul's City limits with a burned-out lamp or one that isn't working correctly?

Please report it to the City's Signal Maintenance Office by calling 651-266-9777 during normal business hours or 651-266-9700 after hours.

Please tell us all about the signal. (i.e, "The 'Don't Walk' isn't working on the northwest corner of Kellogg and Wabasha".)