A Temporary Gambling License can be used for conducting bingo, raffles, paddlewheels, pulltabs, and tipboards. The total for all gambling events cannot exceed five days in a calendar year.
You must submit the following:
- City Temporary Gambling License Application
- Minnesota Application for Exempt Permit
- Proof of non-profit status
- Letter defining the event
- Letter (lease) from the property owner giving permission to hold the event
- Required fee
See Chapter 402 of the Saint Paul Legislative Code for information about temporary gambling.
This license requires inspection approval from Gambling Enforcement (651-266-9117).
The fee for a Temporary Gambling License is $54.00 per event.
A Temporary Gambling License is valid only for the date and times indicated on the license form.