Rooming & Boarding House License


You must obtain the proper licenses and plan review approvals from the Minnesota Department of Health for a Rooming & Boarding House license. See Minnesota Department of Health Related License Links.

Zoning Requirements

You will be required to obtain district approval from the Saint Paul Zoning Department (Phone: 651-266-9008). 


This license requires regular inspection approvals from the Saint Paul Fire Inspections Department (Phone: 651-266-8989).