Communications and Digital Services
About Digital Communications and Cable Services
The Office of Digital Communications and Cable Services is a division of the Office of Technology and Communications and provides two distinct areas of service to the City of Saint Paul.
- Produces award-winning videos for the City's digital properties and cable channels 859 (Comcast) & 1234 (Century Link)
- Find City digital productions online at You Tube, Vimeo, and Facebook
- Covers and records City of Saint Paul events and activities
- Provides live coverage of Saint Paul City Council and Ramsey County Board of Commissioner meetings
Office of Cable Communications
- Administers and oversees the two Saint Paul cable franchises with cable providers CenturyLink and Comcast
- Enforces the provisions of the two cable franchises
- Assists Saint Paul residents with unresolved cable complaints
- Oversees contract with the Saint Paul Neighborhood Network and its provision of the public and educational access channels.
Watch the 2017 MACTA Digital Production of the Year