Awards & Publications
Every day is Earth Day in Saint Paul! Learn more about what's happening in our community:
Sustainable Saint Paul Awards
These awards pay tribute to individuals and organizations which are demonstrating a commitment to environmental stewardship through leadership in their respective categories. By sponsoring these awards, the City of Saint Paul hopes to encourage all residents, businesses, community groups and non-profits in Saint Paul to implement similar projects. Learn more about this year's Sustainable Saint Paul Awards winners.
The City of Saint Paul has received many awards in recognition of our efforts toward sustainability, including:
- The Energy Innovation Corridor (EIC) won the 2013 Environmental Initiative Award. The City of Saint Paul is one of 21 EIC partners.
- LEED Gold certification for Western District Police Station 2007
- Phoenix Award Grand Prize for "Excellence in Brownfield Redevelopment" 2005
- Phoenix People's Choice Award 2005
- Take Pride in America Award 2005
- Environmental Initiative Award 2005
- National Gold Medal Award 2005
- National Small Business Paper Recycler of the Year Award 2005
- Accreditation of Parks 2003
- Local Initiatives Award 2003