- Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties - An anti-poverty program dedicated to reducing poverty and its impact on people in Ramsey and Washington counties. Community Action performs energy audits, assists with furnace repair or replacement, and home weatherization.
- District Energy St. Paul - Community energy services provider committed to energy conservation, long-term price stability, and good corporate citizenship.
- Center for Energy and Environment - CEE provides a range of practical and cost-effective programs to help Minnesota homeowners, businesses, nonprofits and governments reduce energy waste and save money. CEE services include home diagnostics, evaluation of performance and government energy savings initiatives.
- Energy CENTS Coalition - The Energy CENTS Coalition works to promote affordable utility service for low and fixed income people through policy development and legislative advocacy, regulatory participation and bill payment and conservation assistance programs.
- Energy.gov - The Energy Department’s homepage can lead to lots of information on how to save energy in the home. Tips on how to save on heating and cooling, electricity, and how to weatherize your home can all be found here.
- Energy Innovation Corridor - Energy Efficiency programs, renewable energy programs, transportation programs and more, this website is a great first step for the environmentally conscious homeowner.
- EnergySmartsPay - Energy Smarts Pay allows you to sift through various resources including non-profit groups, governments programs, and local companies’ initiatives to find the right energy saving program for you.
- Home Energy Squad–a partnership between Xcel Energy and CenterPoint Energy for in-home energy services at less than half the value.
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR - Qualified homeowners can earn cash back by making energy saving changes to their homes.
- Minnesota Department of Commerce - Visit the department’s homepage for both financial and informational resources concerning home energy efficiency.
- Neighborhood Energy Connections - “Tools for Energy Efficient Living” including information on rebates and government programs as well as ways to volunteer with NEC
- Xcel Energy Home Rebates - A list of rebate programs for both residential and commercial buildings can be found here.
- ENERGY STAR Rebate Finder - Enter your zip code to discover rebates currently available on ENERGY STAR qualified products in your area.
- ENERGY STAR products - Learn about Energy Star certified products from heating and cooling to electronics.
- Federal Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency for residential energy efficiency such as biomass stoves, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, insulation, roofs (metal & asphalt), water heaters (non-solar), windows and doors, geothermal heat pumps, small wind turbines (residential), solar energy systems, and fuel cells.
- Xcel Energy's Solar*Rewards - Solar*Rewards® offers incentives and rebates for installation of photovoltaic (PV) solar panels. (This program is currently unavailable but Xcel is working with the Department of Commerce to determine how to proceed. Details will be provided when available.)