Register Now for the Citywide Cleanup on April 22
When: Saturday, April 22 | 9-11:30 am
Why: Each year, hundreds of volunteers gather across Saint Paul for the Citywide Spring Cleanup to pick up garbage that has recently become exposed due to the melting snow.
Who: Individuals and groups of all ages and mobility to come together to help beautify the city of Saint Paul.
Where and How: Participating is easy! Register below, and then drop by your selected CLEANUP SITE any time between 9am and 11:30am, on Saturday, April 22 to pick up bags, gloves and snacks and meet your neighbors and community members. Then head out to clean up your park or neighborhood of choice.
Photos: Relive all the fun with pictures from the 2016 cleanup.
NEW: Check out our Interactive Map! The map shows where our kick of sites are, location to clean along the streets, and places to leave your recycling and trash bags for pick up (if not in a park). Recycling and Trash pick up in the parks are by any garbage bin.
- Como Dockside (1360 N Lexington Pkwy)
- Central Village Park (457 Central Ave W)
- Frogtown Farm Park (662 N Victoria St)
- Hamline Park (1564 Lafond Ave)
- Harriet Island - Kelley's Landing (200 Justus Ohage Blvd)
- Highland Picnic Pavilion (1200 Montreal Ave)
- Phalen Picnic Pavilion (1600 Phalen Dr)
- Swede Hollow Park (Intersection of Greenbrier St and Margaret St)