Spring Break Programs
Spring Blast is a free afternoon program for youth that will be entering grades 1-5. Activities include crafts, art, tennis, cooking, swimming, gym games, water fun, outdoor nature activities, outdoor play, fitness, kitchen science and more.
Dates: April 3-7 1pm-4pm
- Arlington Hills Community Center
- Daytons’ Bluff
- Duluth and Case
- El Rio Vista
- Merriam Park
- Martin Luther King
- West Minnehaha
No School – Full Day Locations
Activities include field trips, arts and crafts, swimming, gym games, cooking, special events, urban tennis, environmental activities, and daily snack. Registration fees vary by location, please contact the specific recreation center for more information.
8:30pm – 5pm
Dates: April 3-7
- Hazel Park Recreation Center
- Jimmy Lee Recreation Center
- North Dale Recreation Center
- Palace Community Center
- Art: Finding Dory Art Class
- Sport: Tennis Ages 5-63 on 3 Basketball (Hayden Heights)
- Basketball 3on3 Tournament 12-15yrs (Battle Creek)
- Basketball 3on3 Tournament 16-18yrs (Battle Creek)
- Art: Paint on Canvas - Minions!Sports: Tennis Ages 7-10
Highland Park S'more Fun
Fun daily activities during no-school days, including art experiences, gym competitions, board games, library visits and S’more Fun! Breakfast and snacks are provided.
Age: Youth Ages 6-12yrs (Children must have completed kindergarten)
Time: 7:00AM– 6:00PM
Dates: 2017 No-School Days - Jan. 16th, 27th | Feb. 20th | Mar. 3rd, 24th | Apr. 3rd-7th, 14th
For additional information, tours, or to register for S'more Fun, contact Highland Park Community Center at 651-695-3706.