Sustainable Saint Paul Awards
|The Sustainable Saint Paul Awards recognize community members and organizations for making a commitment to creating a more sustainable Saint Paul. By sponsoring these awards, the City of Saint Paul hopes to encourage all residents, businesses, community groups and non-profits in Saint Paul to implement similar projects.|
Thank you to everyone who applied for a 2017 Sustainable Saint Paul award!
Winners will be notified at the end of March, and will asked to be present or send a representative to receive the award at the award ceremony in council chambers on April 19, 2017.
Award Winner Selection Process
Award winners will be selected by a subgroup of the City’s Sustainable Saint Paul Team, an interdepartmental team of City staff who work on supporting the urban environment. Winners will be contacted late March 2017, and will be invited to participate in an awards ceremony with Mayor Chris Coleman and the Saint Paul City Council on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 3:30 pm.
For more information about Mayor Coleman’s Sustainable Saint Paul initiative, visit the City's sustainability page.
Congratulations to the 2016 Sustainable Saint Paul Award Winners!
On April 20, 2016, Mayor Chris Coleman and the Saint Paul City Council honored 13 businesses, individuals and organizations that have demonstrated environmental leadership.
- Beautification Award - East Side Neighborhood Development Company
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation: Building Award - Landmark Center
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation: Individual Award - Chris Duffrin
- Environmental Education Award - Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District’s WaterFest
- Green Building Design Award - SPERO Properties
- Green Practices Award - Regions Hospital
- Local, Healthy Food: Business Award - Mississippi Market Natural Foods Co-op
- Local, Healthy Food: Community Award - Growing West Side
- Natural Resources Conservation Award - Frogtown Park and Farm
- Sustainable Living Award - Transition Town All St. Anthony Park
- Sustainable Partnership Award - Saint Paul EcoDistrict
- Water Conservation Award - CHS Field Rainwater Reuse Team
- Youth Leadership Award - Community School of Excellence’s Asian Penguins
Thank you to all nominees and members of our community who are doing great work to improve the quality of our environment.