Sustainable Saint Paul Awards
|The Sustainable Saint Paul Awards recognize community members and organizations for making a commitment to creating a more sustainable Saint Paul. By sponsoring these awards, the City of Saint Paul hopes to encourage all residents, businesses, community groups and non-profits in Saint Paul to implement similar projects.|
Congrats to the 2017 Sustainable Saint Paul Award Winners!
On April 19, 2017, Mayor Chris Coleman and the Saint Paul City Council honored 16 businesses, individuals and organizations that have demonstrated environmental leadership.
- Beautification Award: Green Pride Garden
- Energy Efficiency Award: Scott Goltz and Madison Equities
- Environmental Champion Award: Anne Hunt
- Environmental Education Award: Wilderness Inquiry
- Exceptional Environmental Steward: Sheila Sweeney
- Green Building Design – Existing Building Award: District Energy St. Paul
- Green Building Design – New Construction Award: Saint Paul Port Authority
- Green Practices Award: St. Paul Public Housing Agency
- Local Food – Community Award: Hamline SPROUT Garden
- Local Food – Individual Award: Patrick Hamilton
- Natural Resources Conservation Award: American Indian Magnet School Outdoor Refresh Project
- Sustainable City Staff Award: Kris Hageman
- Water Quality and Conservation – Business Award: Bang Brewing
- Water Quality and Conservation – Institution Award: Transforming Central Committee
- Waste Reduction and Recycling Award: Tech Dump
- Youth Leadership Award: Chue Kong Pheng Xiong and Gao Joua Lor
For more information about Mayor Coleman’s Sustainable Saint Paul initiative, visit the City's sustainability page.
Thank you to all nominees and members of our community who are doing great work to improve the quality of our environment.