Yard Waste Collection
All haulers offer seasonal yard waste services for an additional fee. Seasonal yard waste service is available from April 15 until November 30 each year (weather-permitting). You can choose from two options:
Subscription Service: You can set out a yard waste cart and up to 8 compostable bags to be collected each week ($120 per year). This is an annual fee and is not pro-rated based on the start or end of service. Yard waste service is automatically renewed--if you had subscription yard waste service in 2020, you will will not need to renew your yard waste subscription service for 2021. If you wish to cancel yard waste service you must call your hauler. if you wish to start yard waste service contact your hauler to set up service and get a yard waste cart.
Non-Subscription Service: You can set out a compostable bag or bundle of yard waste beside your garbage cart ($3 per bag/bundle). Call your hauler to request this service at least 48 hours before your regular garbage collection day. Your hauler will tell you which day to put your compostable bag(s) or bundle(s) out for collection.
- Yard waste service is not available as walk-up service.
- All yard waste must be placed in a yard waste cart or a certified compostable bag.
- Yard waste bags or bundles cannot exceed 40 pounds or two feet in diameter and three feet in length.
- Tree stumps, dirt, or rocks are not allowed in yard waste collection.
- Yard waste may be collected on a different day from your regular garbage service.