Saint Paul Minnesota The most livable city in America.
Go To Search

Who should I contact if I have a complaint?
The first point of contact at the City should be the Department of Safety and Inspections complaint line -- 651-266-8989. If you have already contacted them and are not satisfied with the response, please contact our office -- 651-266-8640. The more information about the situation and any conversations you've had with City staff, the easier it will be to address the issue. It is also important to know that Saint Paul has a strong Mayor system, which means Mayor Coleman directs all City departments. Depending on the issue, it may be helpful to also contact Mayor Coleman's office. Mayor Coleman's office

Ward 4

Show All Answers

1. How can I learn more about the Central Corridor Light Rail project?
2. What's a typical day for Councilmember Stark and his staff?
3. Who should I contact if I have a complaint?
4. How can I find out more about a City policy or make a policy suggestion?
5. What's the status of the City's budget situation?
6. How can I become more involved in my neighborhood?
Home | Contact | Site Map | Accessibility | Disability Access | Policies & Practices | Copyright Notices | Powered by CivicPlus