There are three senior-level positions available with us! Please click on each link to apply or learn more. Applications for these positions will be accepted until Friday, February 14, 2020 at 4:30 pm CST.
- Director of Financial Services – A vital department that manages the City’s financial resources and assets.
- Director of Planning and Economic Development – A department that is crucial to building community wealth through business, housing, jobs, planning, financial and cultural assets.
- Director of Public Works – A nationally accredited department responsible for the design, construction and maintenance of the street, sewer and drainage infrastructure systems in the city of Saint Paul.
Available Employment Training Opportunities
Maximize your chance of getting hired with us. Not all employment opportunities start with a job posting. Below are opportunities to non-traditional routes that may lead you to employment with us.
- Committees, Boards, and Commissions
- Elevate Employment Information Session
- Opportunity+ Training Program (a career pathway in Civil Engineering) | Video | Flyer
Benefits to Joining City of Saint Paul
Discover one of the many benefits to working with us.
Career Resources and Tools
Use these resources and tools and design your path to employment with us. With over 600 job titles ranging from Accountant to Zoo Keeper, one of them may be your future dream career.
- Career Ladder (Job Family)
- Job Descriptions
- Job Features
- Job Titles & Salary Schedules
- Parks & Recreation Jobs
- Promoting Careers with the City of Saint Paul (video)
The City of Saint Paul is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. See Workforce Utilization reports and plan.