Parks & Recreation Special Notices & Closures
Severe weather updates and cancellations
- Arlington-Arkwright Dog Park:
- The Arlington-Arkwright Dog Park will be temporarily closed for maintenance from October 9-13. Please visit one of our other dog parks during this time.
- Crosby Farm Regional Park:
- In partnership with Ramsey County, a special permit archery hunt will take place in Crosby Farm Regional Park and in Highland Park on October 9 - 11 and October 30 – November 1, 2023, for deer management. Crosby Farm Regional Park will be closed to the public on these dates, and work in Highland Park will take place on a twenty-acre parcel of land along 7th Street, south of Montreal Avenue, that has been hunted since 2014.
- A sewer main break occurred near the service road just south of Shepard Road that runs along the east side of I-35E. Metropolitan Council Environmental Services (MCES) is in the process of repairing the sewer main. During this repair, the service road from Shepard Road along 35E will be closed; no other impacts are anticipated.
For more information visit the MCES website.
- Hidden Falls Regional Park:
- Recreation Centers:
- Mississippi River area closures:
- Areas along the Mississippi River may occasionally close due to flooding, icy conditions, or maintenance. Please use caution near the river. For flood closure updates, visit: www.stpaul.gov/flood
- EAB: For information on boulevard ash tree removal, visit the Structured Removal webpage.
- Design and construction updates: For more information on park, facility, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects webpage.
- Public Works: For road closure information related to Public Works projects, visit the Public Works Road Closures page.
- COVID-19 updates: For information regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), visit www.stpaul.gov/parks-covid19.