Parks & Recreation Special Notices & Closures
- Mississippi River area updates:
- Roads, trails, and parkland along the Mississippi River may be closed at times due to flooding, construction, restoration, or other conditions. Please obey all barriers and signage. Please follow all posted signage, do not pass barricades, and follow all safety guidance. Be aware that water levels can change quickly. Please use caution while exploring areas close to the river.
- Hidden Falls south entrance is closed.
- For flood updates, www.stpaul.gov/flood.
- Recreation Centers: For recreation center holiday closures and special hours, see the Holiday, Seasonal & Special Hours page.
- Great River Water Park: Great River Water Park will be closed on the following dates:
- Friday, May 27 - Monday, May 30
- Weather permitting, staff will be guarding Phalen Beach during these dates.
- Wednesday, June 1 - Monday, September 12
- Closed for the summer season. Please visit Highland Park Aquatic Center, Como Regional Park Pool or Phalen Beach during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you at Great River Water Park in the fall.
- Hidden Falls Regional Park: The Hidden Falls south entrance is closed for construction. Visit the Hidden Falls South Entrance project page for updates.
- EAB: For information on boulevard ash tree removal, visit the Structured Removal webpage.
- Design and construction updates: For more information on park, facility, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects webpage.
- Public Works: For road closure information related to Public Works projects, visit the Public Works Road Closures page.
- COVID-19 updates: For information regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), visit www.stpaul.gov/parks-covid19.
June 29, 2022