Parks & Recreation Special Notices & Closures
- COVID-19 updates: For information related to closures, cancellations, and refunds regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), visit www.stpaul.gov/parks-covid19.
- The lazy river at Como Regional Park Pool is closed for repair until further notice.
- Great River Water Park will be closed for the summer 2021 season starting June 10 and will reopen on September 6.
- Mississippi River area closures:
- Silt removal in Crosby Farm Regional Park is now complete and trails from Elway to Hidden Falls have temporarily reopened. The trails will close again for asphalt work at a yet to be determined date.
- The Hidden Falls south entrance is closed for construction. Visit the Hidden Falls South Entrance project page for updates.
- A portion of Mississippi River Boulevard and the adjoining shared bike and pedestrian trail are now closed to all bike, pedestrian and vehicle traffic for construction of the Mississippi River Boulevard Crossing project at Highland Bridge. The road and trail closure is located between Ford Parkway and Magoffin Avenue, and is expected to reopen fall 2021.
- The Pig's Eye Archery Range is closed for maintenance.
- Roads and trails leading to the Mississippi River, including entrances to Hidden Falls and Meeker Island Dog Park, may close during winter months due to steep, icy terrain.
- EAB: For information on boulevard ash tree removal, visit the Structured Removal webpage.
- Rec centers: For recreation center holiday closures and special hours, see the Holiday, Seasonal & Special Hours page.
- Construction projects: For more information on park, facility, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects webpage.
- Public Works: For road closure information related to Public Works projects, visit the Public Works Road Closures page.
June 17, 2021