Saint Paul Parks & Recreation is committed to providing quality athletic programming for youth of all ages and abilities. The foundation of our program is to encourage participation in physical activity, promote the development of athletic skills, and provide a safe place and a fun experience. We ask that you help us create a positive and supportive environment in which:
- Kids are #1.
- Fun and development is prioritized over winning.
- Inappropriate language is not tolerated.
- Let the coaches do the coaching.
- Let the officials do the officiating.
- Fans cheer positively (no public displays of anger).
- Respect the officials and the opposing teams, players, coaches, and fans.
- Accept winning or losing with dignity.
- Keep the facility & ground clean.
- No tobacco, alcohol, or e-cigarettes at recreation facilities.
- Be a positive role model.
Our program is built on the principles of fair play, good sportsmanship, respect for one's self and one's opponent. It is our expectation that everyone involved in youth athletic programming will contribute in a positive manner to a healthy environment where participants will feel safe and welcome, and where they will find their athletic experience rewarding.
Youth Athletic Programs
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation offers seasonal programming for youth of various ages in the following sports:
|See also: Adaptive Athletics (available year-round) and Sailing & Rowing (available in the summer).|
For information on eligibility requirements, youth athletic policies, refunds and the early bird special, visit the Youth Athletic Registration page. For registration assistance, contact your local recreation center.