All meeting rooms have been reserved exclusively for Ramsey County District court trials through 6/30/2021. City Departments and Offices needing a conference room should call the OTC Service Desk at 651-266-6767
The Resource Scheduler is a web-based application available to City, County, and State employees in order to reserve three large conference rooms in the basement of City Hall/County Courthouse. In order to use these rooms, meetings must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. If employees are in need of a room on short notice, please contact Building Maintenance at 651-266-8400.
Those who don't regularly schedule meetings in the large conference rooms of City Hall, and therefore don't need access to the resource scheduling tool, can call the OTC Service Desk at 651-266-6767 for assistance in scheduling on their behalf. If you are interested in gaining access to the resource scheduler, please email OTC Service Desk at OTC-CustomerService@ci.stpaul.mn.us and an account will be set-up for you.
- Room Configuration Diagrams and Information
- Resource Scheduler User Guide
- The largest room, 40, has a divider that can be used. If you do not want anyone to use one half of the room while you are using the other half, you can add the divider via "services" when scheduling in Resource Scheduler.
- Room 41 & 42 each have a media cabinet that contains AV equipment that can be used in conjunction with a laptop for presentations and videos. Room 40 has a podium with a computer that can be used in the same fashion. Please call OTC Service Desk at 651-266-6767 for any technical needs/questions.
- When scheduling a meeting, you need to allow for a 30 minute gap between your meeting and someone else's. This allows the janitorial staff to clean and re-configure the room layout. In the system, this is usually represented by a green band before and after the meeting. You can remove this gap of time when scheduling your meeting if a meeting before or after yours already has it in place.
- This system is "first come first serve." If you see a meeting that conflicts with a timeframe and/or room you need, you will need to contact the scheduler of that meeting to see if they will move it.