Planning an Event on Park Property
From iconic Como Regional Park to stunning Harriet Island, Saint Paul is packed with great outdoor spaces to host festivals, concerts, races and more.
Parks and Recreation will continue to closely monitor Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines to inform all future decisions on park permits. All permit holders must adhere to current public health guidance on event capacities, physical distancing and usage of face coverings.
Locations & Rates
See Permits & Rentals for available locations and rates.
Applications & Forms
- Large Event Reservation Application (Groups of 1000+)
- Large Special Event Checklist
- Certificate of Compliance - Minnesota Workers Compensation Law
- Alcohol Request Application Form
- Legal Gambling Application Form
- Saint Paul Waste Management Event Plan Form
- MN Certificate of Exemption (ST3)