The Office of Human Resources provides comprehensive services and support to the 12 City of Saint Paul departments and offices and to its 3,000 employees.
These services include:
- Coordinating City-wide recruitment and assessment
- Conducting contract negotiations
- Providing employee and organization development
- Administering employee benefits, workers' compensation, employee compensation and job classification
- Providing risk management administration
- Promoting a diverse employee workforce
Yes! I'm interested in serving as a Community Hiring Panel Member for the hiring process for future Director vacancies. To be considered, please fill out the form below.