Notice Regarding Summer 2021 Memberships:
- Summer aquatic membership sales will begin on Saturday, May 15, 2021 and may be purchased online or in person at Oxford Community Center (Great River Water Park).
- If you purchase a membership online you are encouraged to bring your receipt number and pick up your membership card in person at the Oxford Community Center prior to or after the start of the summer seasonal swim program, to avoid longer lines and wait times. In-person membership sales and picking-up cards from an advance online purchase will be available at the Como Park Regional Pool and the Highland Park Aquatic Center on or after June 12, 2021. Please have your receipt number available for faster service.
- Please note, family memberships will not be available this season, but a variety of membership options are available to meet individual needs.
Summer 2021 Membership Rates
- Summer memberships are valid at Highland Park Aquatic Center and Como Regional Park Pool from June 12 to September 6.
- Great River Water Park will not be open during summer 2021 season.
- All-access memberships include water aerobics, water walking, and lap swim in addition to open swim.
|Resident (open swim only)
|Non-Resident (open swim only)
|Non- Resident (all-access)
Purchase a Membership
May 14, 2021