The Harriet Island Event Office oversees rentals and reservations for several beautiful locations on and alongside the Mississippi River. These locations include Harriet Island Regional Park, Raspberry Island Regional Park, Upper Landing Park, and Kelley's Landing. See below for specifics on how to reserve space for your event.
1) Check Availability
Those interested in reserving space at Harriet Island Clarence Wigington Pavilion can view the availability calendars below.
- 2022 Harriet Island Availability Calendar
Harriet Island Availability 2022.pdf (73.47 KB)
- 2023 Harriet Island Availability Calendar Harriet Island Availability 2023.pdf (69.79 KB)
2) Take a Tour
To make an appointment for an on-site tour of the Harriet Island Pavilion please use the links below. We are also accommodating virtual tours via FaceTime/Google Duo at this time. You may view the link below for a general pavilion video tour if you are unable to schedule a tour appointment.
- Thursday, January 27th - FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday, February 3rd - https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/QdJQN0ob
- Thursday, February 17th - https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/QeZ0vM6b
3) Fill Out a Rental Application
The following rental applications are to be used for small events. Small events at Harriet Island will have no more than 500 guests. Public events at Harriet Island Regional Park and all large events will require a Large Event Grounds Permit that can be acquired through the Harriet Island Event Office (public/large events will require the permit holder to go through a proposal process).
Harriet Island Permit Applications
*Applications are only valid for private events. For public or large events please visit the Harriet Island Large/Public Event tab for an event proposal form and information on the rental process. Rental rates are listed in the permit applications above. Rental rates, service fees, and insurance limits are subject to increase without notice depending on event details.
4) Submit a Rental Application
In order to reserve the Clarence W. Wigington Pavilion we require the completed permit application and deposit. After the First Business Day lotteries, reservations are made on a first-come first-serve basis. Reservations must be processed at least 14 days prior to the proposed permit date.
5) Read Additional Information
Information about floor plans, catering, alcohol licensing, ceremony rehearsals, decorating, quantities and sizes of tables and chairs, final meetings and pavilion dimensions can be found in the documents below.
- Additional Information Packet
- Harriet Island Pavilion Floor Plan
- Harriet Island Wedding Details Packet (Due 30 days prior to the event)
- Harriet Island Event Details Packet (Due 30 days prior to the event)
- Harriet Island Pavilion Dimensions
Frequently Asked Questions
Sample Layout Maps
- Wedding Ceremony & Reception - 150 guests
- Wedding Reception - 180 guests
- Wedding Ceremony & Reception - 200 guests
- Wedding Reception - 200 guests
- Wedding Reception - 275 guests
- Fundraiser-Silent Auction
Please visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/harrietisland to view pictures of our spaces and past events.