Hosting a walk/run in Saint Paul
Interested in hosting a walk/run, bike race, triathlon, or other distance event in Saint Paul? Submit a walk/run application to the Parks Permit Office at ParksCustomerService@ci.stpaul.mn.us. Applicants will receive approval of submitted permits by phone or email from staff members.
Documents and Information
- Walk/Run Permit Rates
- Walk/Run Application
- Large Event Reservation Application (Groups of 1000+)
- Event Insurance Requirements
- Walk/Run Guidelines
- MN Tax Exempt Form
- Approved Lake Como Tent Locations
- Saint Paul Bike Trail Map
- Upcoming Walk/Run Events
- Large Event Planning Information
- Park Permit Rules and Regulations.
Popular Run/Walk/Bike Locations
- Como Lake Path
- Lake Phalen
- Mississippi River Blvd
- Sam Morgan Regional Trail
- Upper Landing or Harriet Island
- Summit Ave
Organizations claiming tax exempt status must submit a completed ST3 form prior to making a park reservation. (This tax exempt number must be issued by the State of MN and not by the IRS Department of Treasury).
All Insurance Certificates must be submitted to Parks and Recreation no later than 15 business days prior to your event, or your event may be canceled.