For information on entering the lottery for renting the Clarence W. Wigington Pavilion at Harriet Island for an event in 2023, or for renting Kelley’s Landing, Raspberry Island and Upper Landing Park for an event in 2022, please read the following:
- City of Saint Paul residents and businesses may enter the lottery starting December 1 by filling out the form below. All entries must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on December 20, 2021.
- Only one lottery entry is allowed per person.
- All entries received by December 20, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. will be randomly sorted, and lottery numbers and further instructions will be provided to entrants. This number will dictate the order which your permit will be processed. Lottery numbers may not be transferred to other customers.
- All entrants will receive an email the day before our first business day that will include a specific timeframe to call in and the number to call in to. Also, within that email instructions will be provided on returning your completed permit and residency documentation.
- First business days: January 3 for Saint Paul residents and February 1 for non-residents.
- Applicants will call in within their assigned timeframe to process their permit. Payment will be taken at this time via credit card. A payment of 50% of the total fee is due at the time of reservation.
- Beginning January 4, permit applications will be accepted from all Saint Paul residents and businesses via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beginning February 1, non-residents may apply for permits via email.
Note: In order to reserve the Clarence W. Wigington Pavilion we require the completed permit application and deposit. After the first business day lotteries, reservations are made on a first-come first-serve basis. Reservations must be processed at least 60 days prior to the proposed permit date.