Tenant / Landlord
- Resources for Tenant/Landlord Issues:
- Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Assistance at (651) 222 - 4731
(300 Minnesota Building, St Paul)
- Dispute Resolution Center (DRC) at (651) 292 - 7791
- Homeline, a statewide service or at (612) 728 - 5767.
- Minnesota Attorney General’s consumer line at (651) 296 - 3353.
- Receive a free booklet which spells out the law in simple terms.
- Both Landlords and Tenants are encouraged to read and study this booklet.
Doing so can save both landlords and tenants hundreds of dollars in court costs.
- Questions from landlords may be directed to Saint Paul Association of Responsible Landlords (SPARL)
- Address: 1595 Selby, Suite 104
- Telephone: (651) 647-6810
- Attendance at their Landlord 101 class is encouraged
- Also, engaging the services of a private attorney can be helpful.