- Submit a Vacant Building Registration Form within 30 days, describing plans for rehabilitating and reoccupying or demolishing the building.
- Disclose all pertinent ownership information.
- Disclose all pertinent lienholders.
- Disclose any current Truth-in-Sale of Housing Disclosure Reports.
- Pay the annual Vacant Building Registration Fee within 30 days of receiving the Registration (or Registration Renewal) letter.
- Provide unencumbered access to all portions of the premises of the buildings to permit the Enforcement Officer to make a complete inspection.
NOTE: If the building is vacant due to a fire, the owners have 90 days to pay the Vacant Building fee, provided they submit the Vacant Building Registration Form within 30 days informing the City of their plans for the building.