- Submit a Vacant Building Registration Form within 30 days, describing plans for rehabilitating and reoccupying or demolishing the building.
- Disclose all pertinent ownership information.
- Disclose all pertinent lienholders.
- Disclose any current Truth-in-Sale of Housing Disclosure Reports.
- Pay the annual Vacant Building Registration Fee within 30 days of receiving the Registration (or Registration Renewal) letter.
- Provide unencumbered access to all portions of the premises of the buildings to permit the Enforcement Officer to make a complete inspection.
NOTE: If the building is vacant due to a fire, the owners have 90 days to pay the Vacant Building fee, provided they submit the Vacant Building Registration Form within 30 days informing us of their plans for the building.