Rentals and Reservations
The Harriet Island Event Office oversees rentals and reservations for several beautiful locations on and alongside the Mississippi River. These locations include Harriet Island Regional Park, Raspberry Island Regional Park, Upper Landing Park, and Kelley's Landing.
Call the Harriet Island Event Office to see if a date is available for your event. In addition, those interested
See below for specifics on how to reserve space for your event.
1) Check Availability
in reserving space at Harriet Island Regional Park can view the availability calendars below. Keep in mind that when large events are scheduled at Harriet Island Regional Park, reservations will not be entertained at the remaining three locations.
2014 Harriet Island Regional Park Availability Calendar*
2015 Harriet Island Regional Park Availability Calendar*
2) Schedule a Tour
*Last updated September 30, 2014.
Please check the above availability calendars for upcoming open tour dates and times. There is no appointment necessary for open tours and staff will be there to show you the venue and answer any questions you may have. If you cannot attend an open tour please call our office at 651-292-7010
to schedule an appointment for another time.
*Open Tours will be held on Tuesday, October 7th and 21st from 5pm-8pm. Hope to see you there!
3) Fill Out a Rental Application
The following rental applications are to be used for small events. Small events at Harriet Island Regional Park will have no more than 500 guests. Small events at all other locations will have no more than 250 guests. Public events at Harriet Island Regional Park and all large events will require an Event Grounds Permit that can be acquired through the Harriet Island Event Office.
| Rental Applications by Location and Year
| Harriet Island*
| Raspberry Island
| Upper Landing Park
| Kelley's Landing
*Application is only valid for private events.
Saint Paul residents may reserve a date up to 13 months in advance.
Non-residents may reserve a date up to 12 months in advance.
Rental rates are also listed in the permit applications above. As event details are confirmed, Harriet Island staff will determine the base rental fee and any additional fees depending on but not limited to the following factors: type of event, load in and load out requirements, activities during the event, and stress on and impact to park grounds. Saint Paul Parks and Recreation staff ultimately reserves the right to determine the final rental fee based on event details.
Rental rates, service fees, and insurance limits are also subject to increase without notice.
4) Submit a Rental Application
Reservations can be made through one of the three methods below:
- Make a payment over the phone with your credit card by calling the Harriet Island Event Office. Rental applications must then be delivered to the Harriet Island Event Office via fax, snail mail, or email.
- Mail a completed permit application, along with payment by check, to the Harriet Island Event Office.
- Visit the the Harriet Island Event Office to secure a reservation.
- In-person reservations for Harriet Island Regional Park will only be taken on the first business day of the month between the hours of 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will take precedence over other methods completed on the same day.
5) Read Additional Information