Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work with our staff, contractors, and suppliers to deliver proposed 2020 construction projects during the COVID-19 pandemic. Saint Paul Public Works continues to follow all federal and state health and safety guidelines to protect our staff, partners, and community.
- Projects are anticipated to move forward
- Community meetings and input for public hearings will be held online or by phone rather than in-person
- Construction work will continue to be evaluated and may require adjustments
- Updates will be posted as they become available
- Please refer to the Staging Plan and Staging Plan Detour Map under Project Documents
- Project schedule is dependent on weather and other variables
- All work is anticipated to be completed by October 31
Please note: Construction on Como Avenue east of Cleveland Avenue is a separate project. Please visit the Como Avenue Trail webpage for more information.
Mill and Overlay
The project encourages residents/businesses to focus on snow removal to prevent ice build-up in lieu of extreme salt usage as excess use of salt on new concrete will compromise its longevity.
- The roadway is open to traffic
- A temporary 4-way stop is in place until the signal at Como Avenue/Eustis Street is operational
- Xcel Energy to activate signal system at Como Avenue/Eustis Street